FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- All hotel reservations through April 30 have been cancelled and refunded. Please allow 7-10 business days for your refund to arrive.
- Currently, we are accepting reservations for May 1 going forward. Reservations can be made https://wendoverfun.com/rooms/ or by calling our Reservations Department at 800-537-0207.
- All Swift Air flights through April 30 have been cancelled and refunded. Please allow 7-10 business days for your refund to arrive. If you used a free flight promotion an offer of equal or lesser value will be added to your player’s rewards account for a future trip date.
- Currently all performances at the Peppermill Concert Hall have been cancelled through May 31. All tickets and room packages have been refunded. These refunds can take 7-10 business days to be completed. Tickets purchased using comp dollars will be refunded.
- Your Comp Dollar and Free Play Balance as of March 18 will remain the same when we open. Comp and Free Play will not expire during closure.
- Win/Loss Statements are available by logging in at www.WendoverFun.com.
- In accordance with Nevada State Government the Resorts at Wendover will not be able to process any transactions or payments through April 30. This will include: Slot machine tickets, table chips, sport and race tickets. Once our reopen date has been determined it will be announced at www.WendoverFun.com.
- At this time all dining options at our resorts are also closed.