Terms & Conditions
Ron White 10PM For Mature Audiences*
The Peppermill Concert Hall doors open one hour before show starts. The Box office opens four hours prior to the show the day of the event. There are no refunds or exchanges once tickets are bought. There is a five dollar service fee per-ticket added to all transactions. For handicap accessible information please call 800-648-9660 Ext. 3663.
- No one has the permission of The Peppermill Concert Hall to sell this ticket for a price in excess of face value.
- Reselling of tickets on any Peppermill properties is not permitted.
- Must be 21 to enter the Peppermill Concert Hall. Concert Hall tickets are non-refundable.
- There is a limit of four tickets for each event. This amount is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets above the allowed limit.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to receive tickets in the mail after purchase.
- All show times are in Mountain Time (MT).
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the venue.
- No Smoking or E-Cigarettes Allowed in the Venue
- No audio/video recording.
- No weapons or firearms allowed inside the venue.
- Bags and purses are subject to search.
Fraudulent Use. In order to protect our users from fraud, a user may be required to provide additional proof of identify on any order. Proof of identity may include but is not limited to a signed credit card authorization and/or photocopies of public documents such as a state driver's license or federal passport.