Our commitment to your safety continues to be paramount, and with our enhanced procedures in place, we are committed to giving you the experience you expect with the protection you deserve.
Employee and Guest Safety
- Prior to reopening, employees have undergone extensive health and safety training.
- All employees have been tested for COVID-19 prior to reopening.
- All employees will be required to wear masks covering their mouth and nose at all times.
- Employees will undergo daily temperature checks at the employee entrance before entering the building.
- All employees will be instructed to wash their hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds at the start of their shift, at least once every break period, and several times during their shifts.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation frequency will occur in high-touch areas with an EPA-approved cleaner. Additional hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipe stations will be available for guests and employees throughout the property.
- Electrostatic sprayers are on order and will be used to disinfect restrooms, convention center areas, restaurants and various other areas.
Once You’re Here
- Face masks are mandatory in all public areas. If you don’t have a face mask, you can pick up a complimentary mask from Security.
- Non-invasive thermal cameras are placed at guest entry points to the property for additional safety precautions.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation frequency will occur in high-touch areas with an EPA-approved cleaner.
- Additional hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipe stations will be available for guests and employees throughout the property.
- In common areas, a 6-foot physical distancing policy will be implemented.
- Plexiglass barriers have been placed between slot machines and slot chairs will be arranged to allow for appropriate distancing. Guests will be discouraged from congregating around slots.
- Table game seating has been reduced to allow for more space between players.
- Pools will be limited to 50% capacity. This may cause a waitlist for entry.
- Pool hot tubs will not be available.
- Live entertainment will not be available.
- Bimini Buffet and Oceano Buffet are temporarily switched to a cafe.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at the Front Desk, Casino Cage, Passport Rewards, Sports book and restaurant cashiers to allow for more distancing between employees and guests.
- Restaurants have reduced capacity and distanced seating options.
- Bars will be closed to all guests. Drinks will be served by the cocktail waitresses only.
- Click here to view our entire Health and Safety Protocol document.
Things to Do:
Gaming: Your favorite gaming options are back! Enjoy Slots, Table Games and the Sportsbook.
Dining: Enjoy a wide variety of restaurant options from fine dining to casual bites at The Steakhouse, Romanza, Pancho & Willies, Oceano, Paradise Grill, Café Milano, Primos, 2nd Street Deli, Espresso Bars.
Amenities: Outdoor pool and our Fitness Center.